Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You win some, You lose some

I am devastated. My Florida Gators have lost a game. We didn't just lose, we were crushed. The tide rolled over. It's hard to say but I think this year will not be the same. We lost a lot of great players last year and I am not seeing the same passion form the players on the field. Although I love my Gators, I am hoping that this loss was not the beginning of many more.

However, I did travel to Alabama to see the game and the trip was pretty darn fun. I went with a really great friend and then one of her friends. The road trip was 10 hours each way and we had a blast. We jammed to 90's classics like N'Sync, Spice Girls, and TLC. We chatted about everything, and we laughed A LOT.

When we made it to Birmingham we ate, drank, took pictures, got ice cream, and laughed A LOT.

We went to the game and we tailgated, visited the stadium, took pictures, and laughed A LOT.

Then we left early because the Alabama fans are relentless and I can only take so many foul remarks before I punch someone.







No comments:

Post a Comment