Thursday, June 24, 2010

This mission if you do so choose to accept will start in 12 hours.

Mission Destination: New Orleans

Transportation: Roadtrip

Length of Stay: 12 days

Tomorrow is the day in which I will learn to sit in a car for 8 hours. I have never, NEVER, been in on a road trip of this caliber and I am frightened. On the other hand, I couldn't ask for better road trip companions and for that I am looking forward to the trip.

Things I am most looking forward to: Bourbon street, creole food, open container law, seeing my friends from around the country, Outreach to Teach, meeting new friends, conference workshops, etc.

New Orleans, here we come! Get ready for the party!

Moral of the story: if I can remember what happens each night, I'll blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment