Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes

I thought the show last night was very entertaining and here are my favorite highlights:

1. Michael C. Hall - He is amazing as Dexter and I am glad to hear that his battle with cancer is fine and in remission. Dexter deserved to win!

2. Sandra Bullock - I liked her dress. The purple was pretty and I thought her hair looked amazing, but according the reviews I have heard today..I might be the only one.

3. Robert Downey Jr.'s acceptance speech in which he thanks no one was brilliant. Sarcastic, full of personality, and I think it showed us how shocked he really was to win. Now I really want to see Sherlock Holmes

4. Harrison Ford looks old. Real old. Calista Flockhart looks skinny. Real skinny.

5. The cast of glee was so excited to win and I was so excited for them to win. The show is a guilty pleasure of mine and I love to see new shows succeed.

Check out this site for more highlights from the show.



Moral of the story: Awards shows are a really great way to spend a Sunday night. Bring on the Oscars!

No comments:

Post a Comment