Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scarves, Gloves, and other warm winter clothes

In Florida we hardly often get to see the freezing temperatures that the rest of the country experiences all Winter long, but not this year! The temperature in Florida has been below 40 degrees for almost 2 weeks and I love it! The best part of the weather is dressing for it, I get very excited to throw on a scarf and a coat because it make me feel much cooler than the way I normally dress.

Right now I am loving:

Source of Wisdom Virtual Stretch Jeans

These jeans have no zippers and you just pull them up like leggings! However, they don't stretch out throughout the day and they come in different styles and washes! I could seriously wear these jeans everyday if I were allowed to wear jeans everyday.


Peacoats

I am addicted to Peacoats! I find them classy yet comfortable. I think that every girl should own at least one and I am a big fan of the buttons on these!




Scarves

If there is even the smallest hint of chill in the air, I am grabbing a scarf and wearing it! They add color to any outfit and the majority of them are budget friendly.




Moral of the story: Since I cannot buy clothes due to my New Year's Resolution, I will blog about them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment