Thursday, January 28, 2010

In the next month I will get around

I will be attending three conferences during the month of February! Exciting? YES! Tiring? YES!

I will be in Arkansas February 3rd-8th (anyone have any fun things to do in Little Rock?), Orlando February 19th-20th, and Jacksonville Beach February 26th-28th. The other days I will be home in Gainesville trying to attend grad school and not fail.

I LOVE being involved with my organization, and I LOVE being state president (it sounds legit right), and I LOVE going to grad school because I will almost be done but sometimes I want to put it all on hold and just sleep and have no responsibility.

Needless to say that the month of February is most likely going to bring me some awesome experiences, new friends, and maybe some sleepless nights catching up on homework.

Moral of the story: No one can be on top of everything all of the time. Not even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment