Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year and a New Me

I have failed my blog. I am turning a new leaf this year and I am going to blog about my 2010 adventures. This year is going to be BIG! I will start and finish Graduate School! I will move from Gainesville to New York City (next December). I will accomplish big things this year, I can feel it!

Since it is customary to make New Year's resolutions, I have. They are:

1. Lose 71 more pounds before December (I have currently lost about 30). Not entirely crazy, but I will have to work long and hard for this. I am continuing Weight Watchers, and I have decided to start attending meetings :)
2. Do NOT buy clothes. Unless resolution number 1 becomes real and I can no longer wear my pants. This is by far the hardest resolution because I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic. I cannot control myself when there are sales. I work in a clothing store for goodness sake. I m going to have to use all of my willpower to complete this resolution.
3. I will BLOG! Seriously..at least once a week.

This is my completed list of resolutions. I have other mini goals that I would love to accomplish in the meantime, but these are the big 3. Promise.

Moral of the story: Turn over a new leaf once in a while,the other side may be greener :)

No comments:

Post a Comment