Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have the best friends a girl could ask for

So today is the day before my birth. I thought it was any other day before my birth, but I was wrong. Today was a special day ebcause today was the day that I had my very first surprise party! My girls in Gianesville threw me a surprise birthday party and invited so many people that I love. The best part about the surprise is that I was truly surprised. I had NO idea, NO inclination, and they all did a fabulous job at telling lies and getting me to the party.
I had friends drive two hours from Daytona, friends that I have met in different ways around Gainesville, friends from school, and some great best friends there. Everyone made food, we drank mimosas, talked, listened to music, and ate fabulous cupcakes from Yum Cupcakery!

The girls even made me a hand created sign:



I could not have asked for a better birthday party and now I feel selfish that I planned a dinner for everyone to go out and celebrate my birth, but I am special enough for two celebration so I did not cancel!

Moral of the Story: It feels great to know that my sister and my friends cared enough about me to throw me a surprise party and lie behind my back for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment