Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The hazards of a real job

So remember my post a while back about my real paying job and then the post about how a usual day looks, I have to be honest with you, the majority of the crying, hitting and other headache inducing behavior comes from 1 of the 3 children. We shall call this child number 2. Number 2 enjoys spending the day giving me an ulcer by doing anything to child 1 and child 3. This includes: hitting, kicking, knocking over, breaking toys, punching, throwing toys, crying, more crying, and lastly more crying. This child takes pride in hurting others and always has a smirk on their face. I am thrilled to annouce that next week, Number 2 will be visiting Grandma, and I will have 5 glorious days of freedom. I am beyond thrilled to spend my days with number 1 and number 3 reading, watching tv, playing play dough instead of chasing, yelling and giving timeouts!

Moral of the story: Thank goodness for easy weeks. Take your time to breath and relax because being angry at work is not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment