Friday, August 6, 2010

Eat. Pray, Love


You may have heard of it. It's a little movie that comes out next week starring Julia Roberts that is based on a best selling novel. I really enjoyed the book and I am really looking forward to the movie.

I have heard people criticize the entire plot of the book because who can afford to take a whole year off and travel the world, but things were different when she took this deeply personal trip and her situation was nothing like most people can conceive. I think the journey was exciting, nerve racking, and incredibly brave. I hope that one day I can travel the world and have experience of my own that help me the way these experience helped her.

Check out the movie trailer here.


Moral of the story: Movies are never like books, I know. I can only hope that it doesn't massacre the story to be unrecognizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment