Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spiders......are not my fortay.



I walked out of my house today and almost ran right into this guy!

I screamed a little scream, I almost cried, and then I sat my stuff down and took out my phone to catch him in the act.

I really, really, really hate spiders because they freak me out. They move so quick and have so many legs, I feel like you can never trust a spider.

I'm not sure what type of spider this is, but I do know that he is slowing creating a web of magic out side my front door. MY FRONT DOOR...the one I use like 5 times daily at least. I don't want to kill him because well I feel that death by human is unnecessary for this little guy because he really did nothing wrong except trespass on my front door. As of right now I will see how far he weaves his web and if I start t feel uneasy about him taking residence so close to my home I might have to evict him.


Moral of the story: If you have more than 2 legs, run faster than I, and get in my personal bubble..I might have to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment