Monday, August 16, 2010

It's my last first day of school

Today was my very last, First day of School as a student. I started my internship today and it was fantastic! I love my teacher, my school, my third grade team, the principal, and I know I will love the kids. I didn't know what to expect for preplanning, but it was a lot of meetings thrown in between a few minutes to decorate the classroom or eat lunch. I loved every minute of it and I cannot wait to see what the rest of the week brings!

This Friday is meet the teacher, where all the students and families come to school and they get to walk to the classroom, find their desk, meet the teacher, get the materials list, etc. I always looked forward to this as a child because its the first time you can see which of your friends are in your class! I am now looking forward to this as the teacher. I will get to meet families, meet the students that I will be teaching, and see all the handwork for the week paying off. I just have to figure out what I want to wear :)

Moral of the Story: This is gonna be a great semester and I am so excited to graduate in December with my Master's in Special Education...how crazy is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment