Monday, August 9, 2010

Grad School continues

The entire point of creating this blog was to follow my journey from undergraduate to graduate student. I didn't do that. I posted a few times about school and my thesis and conferences, but the majority of posts are about my life. I am totally ok with that. I love grad school and I have enjoyed my experiences, but seeing as many of my experiences involve children (the special education major thing) I refrain from using thier pictures, faces, and personal stories even though they would make for fantastic stories.

Next Monday I start my full time internship. I am excited, ready, but still nervous. What if all of this practice shows me that I am not good at teaching..what if I can't meet the expectations of all of my students, what if I fail? Deep down, I don't think any of this will happen, but it could. It most certainly could and that is what makes me nervous.

I am no doubt going to slow down on posting (my god woman how could you be any slower??) but I am going to make a real effort to blog at least twice a week and to keep the posts interesting and worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment