Sunday, August 23, 2009

You + Me + Cats make 5

Have you ever owned a cat? I have owned plenty in my 22 years on this Earth, but I am currently the lovely owner of three, let's make that two, precious feline friends. (No seriously, I have three cats) but one of them is CRAZY!!!! I have had one cat for a little over a year and her name is Gracie, but we refer to her as Gracie Lou Who on a daily basis. Than my sister moved in with me in June and she wanted her own cat. I being the kind person I am decided that we could adopt a cute little kitten. However the people at the Humane Society must have taken more than a few classes in the art of manipulation because I ended up with two adorable kittens and a lot less money that day.

Back to my point of the post...The orange kitten is super friendly, loves to snuggle, but he is obsessed with human food. I am not talking like the normal human foods cats are obsessed with, I am talking ANYTHING! He will eat vegetables, icecream, raw meats, chips, cheese, butter, etc, etc, etc. He has resorted to digging in the trash can, sitting in the sink, and jumping on counters to get a little (or many times big) morsel of human food. It's the weirdest/most annoying trait I have ever seen in a cat! I might possible go crazy if I have to continue to chase my food around the house. We have tried to squirt him with a water bottle, but he is determined. I just don't know what to do anymore...

Thesis Countdown:
Pages written: 15
Pages left:5
Days left: -2

I FAIL! I NEED TO GET MY BUTT IN GEAR!

Moral of the story: Life is busy. and Never adopt cute precious kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment